Tuesday 3 June 2008

6 Quirks

Tagged by 3baid

The Rules:

1. Link the person(s) who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.

My 6 Quirks:

1. I like even numbers to the extent that I make sure even my car sound system's volume is an even number :)

2. I keep relating car plate digits to each other in order to remember them, mathematically or logically.

3. I fold the boxes/ containers of food when ordering from any restaurant, I am obsessed with space management, even when placing those empty containers/ bags/ boxes them in the trash.

4. I am organized, yet cant stand that! and mess things up again very quickly.

5. I still have stickers since intermediate school, I collect them for no obvious reason, I generally tend to not throw things "and im still crazy about space management!? go figure"

6. I like technology, use text editor and spread sheet programs everyday, handle them well and quickly YET personally I still prefer the pencil and small note to wrote down what I want, since the pencil is led-less I have to substitute it with a pen to put in my bag :/ مجبر اخاك لا بطل

I tag:

1. ForzaQ8
2. EXzombie
3. Nibaq
4. Desert Roses
5. Marzoug
6. بومريوم

7 comments:

EXzombie said...

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy............!!!

Q80-ChillGirl said...

EXzombie

lol

leish? if u want i can un-tag you :p

Anonymous said...

I don't consider 3 a space management issue, I do the same with food and I think it's "trash management" XD

Q80-ChillGirl said...

3baaaaaid

lol

i agree to ur term :D

Marzouq said...

hehehe! I don't do tags! :)

Its been a habit!

Desert-Roses said...

Do u know something funny?

I have just seen that u tagged me :/

I felt in the mood to go back to my own blog...and read the comments ppl left me I read the comments of like
10 posts looool

BTW

dose it worth it to tag it back, after all of this time???

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Marzouq

lol, its a ok

Desert-Roses :)

hello hello, its ok dear and yep! if ur up to it :p consider it one post subject given to you on a silver plate :D