Tuesday 6 December 2011

Cute and funny movies I can't wait to see


Muppets, I am a huge fan of them and can't wait for this movie to come out


I can't even begin to say which Muppet is more fun! Miss piggy, Kermit, Gonzo, Baker the Ode to joy performer, the Mahna Mahna team, which reminds me I just knew that Mah Na Mah Na is a real song!!

The whole combination is amazing, although I used to think that sesame street is the big show and the muppet show is just a part of it, since I thought, hey costumes, funny?! All the same?  I came to know the difference quite well :p The muppet show far more enjoyable and funny.

Also HAPPY FEET two :>


Other than the ADORABLE baby penguin you have the crazy shrimps! Although I have a feeling it won't be nice, yet I can't skip cuteness! 



No comments: