Wednesday 24 May 2006

To be or not to be!

That is the question!

A lot is going on the Kuwaiti street, politically that is! I have a lot to say about it but my hate to politics prevents me from writing about it. However hope lives :) the best thing about the new hope brought up with the Orange revolution is seeing it in the words & eyes of some people who had given up on Kuwait & Kuwaiti people long ago, this is a chance for them to see a brighter view of Kuwait.

In the mean time on a more limited scale, I am fighting, will I succeed? I hope all the courage in me gathers up when I need it.

6 comments:

Purgatory said...

hmm I hope you win your battle.

Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii *hugs* How've you been? Missed me? I know I missed you! hehe

the best thing about the new hope brought up with the Orange revolution is seeing it in the words & eyes of some people who had given up on Kuwait & Kuwaiti people long ago

Ameeen!

Yalla G'luck with your own private fight! You're brave! You can do it! Rooting for ya ;)

Take care! Later!

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Purg :}

thx


D'n'G

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO
*hugs back* fiiiiiiiiiiiiine i missed you too :D u dissapered but i guess u have ur things to do :>

thx for the wishes :*

when will we shop again? i want to buy useless stuff that will make me happy ;p

Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

Yalla 3ala eedich sweetie! Shoofeelich yoom chithi. I'm free whenever :)

Paulo Gama said...

HI FROM PORTUGAL
NICE BLOG
VISIT ME ON MY BLOG TOO
BUY

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Purg.

I did :) el7mdellah

D'n'G

Hopefully soon! :D