Its been crazy, hectic, but at least I will try to list up some thoughts that I will publish details on later
- Thursday: Get here safe & go to sleep! me & my bro
- Friday: Getting tickets to shows, shopping, knowing a wonderful man by the name of Rod Rodriguez, having STOMP OUT LOUD tickets on the last minute! attending the first show for us in Vegas, an amazing experience a great show! I literally sat on the edge of the seat most of the show & was excited as a kid who is trying out chocolate for the first time!!!
- Saturday: More tickets digging, registration for the Convention, I'm having a blast but miss Kuwait a lot, more shopping, we were too tired that we skipped the Ray show! pity he was here for only two nights!
- Sunday: Out for lunch, met with fellow Kuwaitis, had a great time, knew great people. Attending the Convention opening, which was the largest crowd I have ever been among! in the hall there were 22 THOUSAND people! then an amazing breath taking show!!! this is a once in a life time thing....
- Monday: its almost 10 am, not there yet, am going out to enjoy my time & plan for the next stop after Vegas.... wish me luck :D