This is not an ordinary review, its a movie review with some thought into it, because The curious case of Benjamin Button made me think,, a lot :)
The movie is based on a short story as the mighty Wiki says. Simply revolving around an ordinary man captivated in a body that lives counter clock wise. He, Benjamin was born with a body of 80 years of age, then his life is plotted around the movie and as a movie lover I will not spoil it for others but I will list the important thoughts I came out with:
- Age is just a number.
- Turning back time will not change things, however cherishing every lovely moment and view is a thing not to be missed for it will only occur once in your lifetime :)
- The external view of one is something very different from what they have inside.
- Time is moving, all we can do is take pictures to remind us or rely on the blessing of memory to recall or forget things we passed by.
- How simple things like the sounds of curtains can make a home feel like home, also how one can find beauty in the simplest things.
- Love, once it hits you it will never leave you, no matter how hard life becomes.
A movie worth seeing, and thinking about.