Tuesday 12 December 2006

Deera-Chat !!!!!!!!

I got an e-mail today form the Deera-Chat family "as they call them selves" to advertise for their PodCast :} as soon as I checked their blog out

http://deera-chat.blogspot.com/

I found this tiny introduction right on the right hand bar saying ::

What the heck is a PODCAST?!
Podcasting, a portmanteau of Apple's "iPod" and "broadcasting", is a method of publishing files to the Internet, allowing users to subscribe to a feed and receive new files automatically by subscription, usually at no cost. It first became popular in late 2004, used largely for audio files.


Soooooo as usual I had no time! "mother needs me as her driver" so quickly I clicked the tiny box up on the side bar saying "Subscribe with iTunes" ,, immediately the download in iTunes starts, hooked my NaNo got the PodCast "as if am a pro with this new to me! مصطلح " heard it.

A Kuwaiti Podcast in my NaNooo

The PodCast "again am showing off that I know a new مصطلح " is called [ The REAL sushi episode] I will not ruin it by saying what it was about & how the conversation went, however I have my notes:

  • Two Kuwaiti guys talking in a simple free every day kind of chat way, but it was fun :}
  • Its exciting to hear a simple conversation & personal opinions about a common "phenomenon" if I may say that about what they discussed.
  • A change from the usual blog theme where you rely on ur reading abilities.
  • What I mostly liked is the Arabic-English mix with a Kuwaiti accent, felt very close and young.

I am totally pro this new hip thing :) I liked it I encourage every one to hear it, listen to What Musaed & Ali has to say. As they stated in their FIRST PodCast that they are open for suggestions on topics to talk about...

I never tried Sushi and probably after this I will try it seriously, sure I ate a few bites but not like a serious SUSHI dinner although its hip nowadays but I didn't!! However I can't resist commenting on what Musaed kept advising us to try the TEBENyakki I mean Musaed if you want to let me think of eating Sushi at least start with like a 3ASSALyakki, ZALABYAyakki, I mean I was like HUH!! ok cultural difference, then it comes again & again oo Musaed raves about how great this TEBENyakki is & am laughing my head off , I mean no offence to the Sushi I know the name was not intended but what can I do, I have a Kuwaiti twisted mind? Still I think am curious enough to try it out....

4 comments:

Purgatory said...

that is not sushi, that is what they cook in front of you :P

Q80-ChillGirl said...

How intresting, yet an other reason to make me feel that I do not know a thing about Sushi nor a Sushi restaurant LOL, fshlt 3mree

Unknown said...

thanks chilloutgirl for posting this topic we appreciate it

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Ali

uw & wish you all the best with your podcast :)