Sunday 17 December 2006

My first post in "Topics from 192 Countries"

Today I published my first post in the "Topics from192 Countries blog" , I wrote it about 3 days ago but today I had the time to publish it :} since yestrday "the day I was hoping that I can post in!!" the internet got dissconnected from the afternoon till late night :(

but its done & uploaded now :D I wrote about Kuwait Towers since they are the first thing that pops into my mind when I want to show Kuwait to a forigner :)

أرحب بالانتقادات و شوي شوي علي :>
و أشكر موقع
على انهم كنز للصور عن الكويت، و وحده بمثل قدرتي التصويرية الاقل من بسيطة تحتاج مثل هالموقع، و اخترت صوره لابراج الكويت من تصوير الأخ أحمد الهاشمي هم الشكر موصول له

3 comments:

Purgatory said...

Nice post :)

Q80-ChillGirl said...

OMG @!@

Purgatory praised my post! it must be a veeeeeeeeery one :D:D

thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :D:D

Anonymous said...

I'm very like this forum, but I newbie here, I hope to find friends here