Saturday 28 April 2012

شكراً كاريبو - Thank you Caribou

It all started with what Caribou had on their paper cup, I love them, filled with funny inspirational scribbles!


I posted the picture above in a tweet @ 11.12PM , I had 6 thank you's to learn in order for me to complete the 10, by 12.48 I did! with the help of 4 tweeps





:D annnnd by 1.12PM two more tweeps



Added 5 more! So I ended up knowing how to say "Thank you" in 15 languages! :> #iHappy




I didn't include the Indian "Shukria - شكريا" because its like the Arabic one and very common to me :p but just to brag about it, I practically know how to say thank you in 16 languages :}

شكراً
شكريا
Thank you
Merci
Gratias
Grazie
Danke
تشكرات
Gracias
Arigatou
Sheshe
Spaseeba
Tack
Salamat
Keetos
Obrigado
 
goes to Caribou, tweeps mentioned above and twitter!

No comments: