Monday 25 July 2005

No weekend abroad

Well today its confirmed I can't travel for the weekend as planned due to serious time conflicts :} .. Still I will try to fix me an other one ;p might work out!!!


In 4 days my blog will be 1 year old :} ,, happy b-day blog-ggie :>

Don't have much to say today coz I exhausted my self so I can sleep early tonight, yesterday I commited the sin of sleeping in the after noon which extended from 5-8 PM @@ ,, I couldn't sleep till 4 AM ,, woke up early for work felt sleepy on the way there which is not so nice .. I had to raise the volume on some really noisy stuff ;p made the chillout CDs rest :} instead I got crazy with some dance remixes which did good it made me wake up a bit.

Oh one more thing occured to me today .. I would love a big campaign to start: dedicated to tell drivers in Kuwait

"The yellow light signal in both right & left sides of your car, they are for SIGNALLING & telling other people where you go ... Use it for a change"

:}

3 comments:

Q80-ChillGirl said...

After my liver entay o ur lovely sms'es :*

have a nice evening dear

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Thnak you sooooooooo much golden for the early song ;p

thank you after my liver

About the indians I learned an importaint lesson here in Kuwait : when ever you meet

1- Indian
2- Old people (male or female)
3- Truck

You are always wrong ,, after all its their street! who am I to drive in it?? LOL it should be clear for them @@ don't be silly :} ,, hence there is no need to use light signal or any thing related to how normal people dirve

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Golden


even if old ppl annoy us, they do have a very special character that is like no other, I miss my grand parents , even the grumpy one :} may God rest their sould in peace amen..

Yes I am tired & sleepy but for some reason don't feel like sleeping LOL .. i know its crazy but that is the mood today :} hope it gets better bachr