Saturday 23 July 2005

Weekend

* Possible weekend outside Kuwait :} not sure yet!



*lately It bothered me how easy it is for me to forget! I mean like for instance today in the car when I was out shopping I thought of several posts & did I write down these Ideas?

NO

Did I get use of the don's idea of using voice recording!

NO

:} So I ended up with the stated above useless nonsense :}



* On an other note! Tim Tim has a new adventure :D



* One more last thing, I wonder how do the people who made all the crazy bombings latelly think! ,, truelly am puzzled: what do they aim to?

2 comments:

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Corazon Dividido


First of all thank you soooo much for a nice & refreshing comment that really made me happy :} ,, thank you :>

"to destroy what they can not understand and have" this sentance made all the sence to me, I really wanted to say a lot that was summarized in it! .. I think its the fear & hate for what ever they dont & cant have.. Truelly its sad & my sympathy is to the famillies of the lost innocents

Thank you for the note, & to me all ur comment was a big gigantic posetive note :} ,, thank you dear & its a pleasire to know that you liked my blog

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Vintage :}

Well am not new to it, the only difference here is that its closer & the majority is males ,, but its very good to tell you the truth there is always this margin of respect & professionalizm there, in the same time we do mingle well its pretty nice & natural.