Sunday 24 July 2005

W-0-r-K

There is this cute young girl around, that is extremely annoying .. Let me set an example if you say "Hi there" or any kind of greeting she would not only greet you back! NO .. She would get into your office stare into your PC "that you hid away from visitors hoping for privacy" to ask you:

What are you doing? ooooh work,,, is it hard? What does that or this mean!!

All I meant to do is a simple hi :} not to invite an army of curiosity into my office, actually qubic!. So now she is the queen of FEAR,,, If you see her @@ be ware of what your "hi" can drag to you. Don't get me wrong I like her but I hate the way she acts! she is making me ignore her but some how I can't stop smilling in her face or greet her. I think that is probably why she comes back,, still :(


There is some guy that wanted to be like "the so great hot shot" that knew every thing around even why ur father called you this or that name! So when it came to real work it became obvious day by day that he does not know how to tie his shoes (work wise). I don't like it when people brag about this or that! If your so damn good let other people see it :} not hear of it.


7 comments:

3baid said...

You have to practice saying quick hellos. You could also try waving quickly from a distance while you walk away which means "hey, busy, later!" :P

Purgatory said...

Hmm does she have a squeeky voice?

Q80-ChillGirl said...

3baid

LOL, good tip ,, will try it :} although am curently usuing the "am so damn busy" way of saying a hi

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Purg


@@ HOW DID YOU KnoooooooooooW !!!!


She does LOL, but as I said in a cute way she is 3noonah :}

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Golden :}

LOL she issssss @@ ;p

I can't not say hi she looks at me & waves! I cant ignore any one its very hard .. besides since she is not a perminant employee & sometimes she breaks my heartcoz she stays alone or they over use her in work LOL, u know big fish eats litle fish :}

B-U-T i am learning how to deal with her :D & I think its working

Ooh hear mom when she says "style" omg she goes like : SaaaTaaaYeeeL .. & every attempt to let hre just conside saying style the way it is will surelly be faced with repeating the same SaaaTaaaYeeeL .. LOL


& about the "i know every thing" kind of people TELL ME ABOUT IT :D I have a relative who thinks this way GOD its so hard to even try around her !! I hate that

Q80-ChillGirl said...

samboose


LooooooooooooL

omg this is my strategy :D act BUSY except am really busy curently ;p ,, oh about the Ally Flashes it cracked me up coz i rememberd one i had today with the "hot shot" that pretends to know all while he needs me to finish his work! & correct his errors ,, no hes not only lazy he actually does not know his head from his toes in a metter of ABC !!

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Corazon Dividido


omg ur supervisor man ur in great pain God help you @@ .. Good for me she is just here for the summer .. About the smile its hard but am giving her the hello goodbye smile, I dont want to hurt her feelings but ignoring her when she is in the office made it clear to her today that i dont want her into my world :} just on the side walk thank you :>

So she dropped by a couple of times the 1st she got into my qubic then went out when she saw me busy :} & looking directly into the screen scrooling around numbers & focusing on them ONLY ,,, the second time she passed by my partition's wall :D which was a reliefe :D:D me happy

As for that co-worker :} I know will fall into the situation you pictured with out me intending to do it coz he has no idea about the work he is doing although he was in the company for more than 5 years (not sure how much) & am 2 months old! in it & he comes to ask me & want me to fix things up & he listens to me @@ like for real then he makes mistakes because he did not comprehence the way i work! alhtough its plain ABC ... any how he is mean too am really sorry to find that there are ppl like that :( BUT today he pulled the trigger on him self :} he should handel whats comming next