Saturday 9 May 2009

Terrible writer's block!

It hit me for two weeks or so :/ I can not write anything! I have a lot to say and write about but can not get into the act of actually typing anything!

The main and most direct reason is the extreme exhaustion I feel after work, the end of any fiscal year and the beginning of a new one is always loaded with work. Therefore when I come home I have the minimal amount of ability to sit with the family and catch up then its either reading or watching DVDs, and its mostly watching those days, reading is becoming a hard activity, too much concentration is needed.

However today I decided to go out with my self and clear my head, hmm well that decision was assisted with the lack of interest for those around me towards my favorite activities. Nevertheless I came with a less distracted mind and the will to write again :D I will not guarantee any charming posts but they will be a lot :D inshallah.

3 comments:

Marzouq said...

We all run into these runts every once in a while!

Purgatory said...

How does yourself look like ;p?

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Marzouq
Yep, and they do work like magic, as if you need something to move ur mind and hands with

Purg
LOL, she looked better than ever :D