Tuesday 26 October 2004

A day in Kuwait

The following took place Sunday, 24/10/2004


** Work 9 am.

** Out from work to Al-Sayer for car service at 9:30 am, its easy since am in a ministry... STILL :'( .

**Back to work, was told that car will finish by 2hrs.

**While wating for my ride to get me to the service garage in Al-Rai infront of me there was a parking Touareg & realised its eyes (head lights I know ;p but I like to call them that!!) are very nice



**Got to Al-Sayer at 12:25pm, one thing bothered me about their service is although I called in advance so they wash the car before I come THEY didn't @@ the workers said that" we didn't because not all customers like their cars to be washed & also don't like to wait for the wash!". I mean if they do it then call the customer to tell him/her the car is done where the delay would be? shouldn't the washing be among the regular service routine :} because although they say its free I don't think so :> for sure its taked from the amount payed for the service & if so it was free WHO doesn't want to see their car clean ??. Any how I wrote this & put it in the complains box & also sent them an e-mail & the next service at 10,000 KM will show if there is a change or not.



**After fu6oor went to @@



Soug Sharg :} these two women are standing up high in there, I absolutelly LOVED them their dara3aa's especailly because they do look like old women's dara3aa's they were very lovely if I knew or saw the artist that sculptured them I would congratulate him on the nice statues although the materials they are made from are not difficult to work with (I think) but the shape is nice LOVE THEM :D.

**Last stop of the day was for coffee also at soug sharg although I hate the starbucks there because its always busy but luckely it wasn't that day :}, had a double tall ice mocha with caramel inside & less ice. Saw this nice ad in starbucks right above my favourite table there



which somehow reminded me of moodless which once was the blog of the week.

**Thats the end of the day's pictures :} hope you like them.

12 comments:

Purgatory said...

Umm, do not have any comments on this post :)

Q80-ChillGirl said...

:} Well its nice to c u with a simple comment :} ur always welcome ya blog of the year owner.

Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

I have no idea why my posts keep on dissappearing and reappearing but sadly that's been the case for the past week now haha

I love how you take pictures of whatever you are doing at any given day and share them with us. I think it's a fun way to show (literally haha) us what you've been up to that day. Thanks for the pics! Hope this post shows up :)

nibaq said...

What color is your car?

Purgatory said...

I see you are starting to get the idea of me and blog of the year ;)

Q80-ChillGirl said...

D'n'G,

Well this comment got through :D safe & sound. That is the idea of this post :} to smile & just see how one of my days went by, glad u liked it dear.

Q80-ChillGirl said...

nibaq,

hmmmm @@

pink!! ;p

Q80-ChillGirl said...

kakaw's ;p,

Then I don't advice you to go to soug sharg (the sultan center up to el-natha2er side), they are HUGE :}.

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Purg.,

I have too don't you see ur comments on that issue ? besides you were the 1st to think of being the blog of the year so who knows :D if I think of writhing the blog of the year thing.

Purgatory said...

Q8CG,

it should be done by qor3a, drawn by a fair neutral person :)

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Purg.,

Told you am a dictator @@ & ur asking for a poll!! :} your making me reconsider, do we really need a blog of the year? ;p.

Purgatory said...

Of course we do :)