Friday 23 December 2005

Blog of the week will be back

Ok people the poll is over :}

we got 36 votes in favor of the post! No votes against, so the weekly post will be back :>

Will not start this week I will begin next Saturday. There will be a reference for ALL the blogs reviews in this blog on the side bar & in timely order SINCE this is not a competition more than a tiny spot of light shed on some of the blogs around. Hoping that one day I will be able to cover all the blogs around (Kuwaiti & others). I'm hoping that I will do a good job! Wish me luck :}

7 comments:

MiYaFuSHi said...

Good Luck. Now pick me:D

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Thank you for ur nice wish :>

& by next saturday lets see who will be on @!@ :} bs akeed ur request is in mind ,, ou never know! it might be you next :>

3baid said...

Yay! It's back :D

Anonymous said...

Heyaaaa
klolololooooosh :D

Q80-ChillGirl said...

3baid :}

glad ur happy about it :>

Q80-ChillGirl said...

LaiaLy_q8

LOL! yebab b3aad! ya b5t my post with this warm welcome ;p

Q80-ChillGirl said...

We Love Kuwait

I took a quick view of it, I think its a GREAT project.. will look more into the site to check it ALL out :>

good luck