Tuesday 7 June 2005

Squares

The first time it was done back in 1998 when I was in the last year in high school



The second (long story :) will post it when I can) I painted it around 2001-2002! Maybe

The third :} was in the 31st of May 2005




About a year ago I fell in love with ALL of The New York artist "Lynne Taetzsch" paintings they are so vibrant & lovely! ,, but the 4 following paintings are kinda close the the squares that I keep on painting:










Here is The New York artist :: Lynne Taetzsch




In that site she said ::

-------------------------------
The Creative Process
My art grows out of accident, error, spillage, and exuberance. I paint quickly when I start, covering the canvas or paper in an overall pattern. I listen to loud music to help block out thinking and to give a rhythm to the gestures I make with brush, palette knife, or drawing directly with a tube of paint.


-------------------------------


There is more on her in 123soho if you are interested :} and you can simply >>click here<< go into this site & enjoy her art that I truly love & keep in my PC too, hoping one day I might see it for real! Maybe hers & yoshika's work too :}

I don't think this post is enough! Since I L-O-V-E her art & its worthy of a more proper display, there fore there will be an other post FULLY dedicated to "Lynne Taetzsch" :}

6 comments:

Purgatory said...

walla ennech entee em3aqda....nafsee ;) I do the same thing with shapes.

Jelly Belly said...

thakartenee eb le3bat al ebyoot (is that what it's called?) you know connect the dots and then have a square...

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Purg :}

Ana mu3qada :D hmmm look whos talking! ;p

Q80-ChillGirl said...

JB

Haloooow dear :}

yeeeeeeeees its called lbyout, I love that game I still play it with my sisters or friends, actually when I was at my 1st job in the ministry we made one (dotted) then photo copied it so we wouldnt have to wait till we prepare it, just prepare our pens then PLAY :D:D

Purgatory said...

I said nafseee :P

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Purg :}

No ana ahwan 7ail ahwn ;p