Sunday 21 January 2007

Chefs

My favorite three chefs since I tuned into BBCFOOD ::

1- Jamie Oliver : The Naked Chef

I love his simplicity in recipes & in life :D very close to the current internet, in his site he has interesting sections: Diary, moblog, .. etc he even has a PODCAST!!! since I am into the podcast world lately so it works perfect for me :D

2- James Martin

Well looks wise he is cute and innocent! *back to reality* cooking wise what I like mostly about him is the creativity part, I mostly loved him in the show 123 cook, also his love for original British food with a creative neat touch.

3- Nigella Lawson

I like her lovely smile :D and of course about her cooking I like the mix between different flavors also the simplicity in her dishes attracts me.

2 comments:

Purgatory said...

I am not on the list!

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Chefs who hate women & think they are the cause of global warming are not included ;p

part of the ChillOut Kuwait policy license! Kuwait can not chillout & have fun when women haters are around ;p

"I feel so evil!!! but all is fair in love & war, and you have declared war on us :( poor women"