Friday 12 January 2007

Podcast mania

After Ali & Musaed aka "The Deera Chat family" introduced me to the podcast world that I did not know of or let's say did not care much to check out :D now I became intrested more & more in it, I even updated my side bar with two of my favorite sites who have podcasts (Style.com & Shopvogue.com) since Vogue is one of the monthly must haves for me :> & Style.com is an online portal for all of the latest fashion shows & has huge archives of precious fashion shows, trends,,, you name it :D

فاااا مع تنامي اهتمامي بال بودكاست و وجود الكثييييييييييير من المواضيع اللي تهمني هناك انصح الكل يشوف المواضيع اللي تهمه و يشوف البودكاستات الخاصه فيها، طريقه سهله و حلوه للحصول على المعلومات ببساطه عبر برنامج ال
iTunes >> Podcasts >> Podcast Directory

بوابه لاشياء تونس و تفيد

*Update* I also added the podcast of a fellow blogger مبتدئ on the side bar for every one to check it out :}


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

man you r really getting hooked up with podcasts ...
you know i never listen to radio no more ... podcasting does it all for me ...
in the morning i listen to the market place which is a GREAT economy show ... and in the afternoon i listen to BUZZoutloud which is a nerdy show yet funny ...
thanks to your support and we love you ;)

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Hiiiiii there Ali :D

I am hoooked to the bone lol SInce I woke up this morning I have been catching up with the previous podcats from vogue & style also downloading the MoMA "Museum of Modern Art" podcast :D even for museums ako podcasts :D a whole new world! and its all thanks to you guys, I love ur podcasts the main thing attracting me to it is that its simple & an every day chat :} I feel like am listening to someone close like family :D I love you too and your podcast and fully support it,,, you are fun & nice to listen to :D

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Blooooooo :D

Well am not sure, but will think about it.