Monday 13 October 2008

The Sartorialist



His name is Scott Schuman


"I started The Sartorialist simply to share photos of people that I saw on the streets of New York that I thought looked great. When I worked in the fashion industry (15 years), I always felt that there was a disconnect between what I was selling in the showroom and what I was seeing real people (really cool people) wearing in real life."


While browsing in this sleepless night, I found The Sartorialist! Who used to work in sales and marketing for big fashion names and now has this very creative blog, that displays street fashion, the REAL everyday fashion that regular people make. This is a blog that really should be visited by who ever likes fashion made by everyone who is anyone :) like this lady below ...



5 comments:

forzaq8 said...

would it work in kuwait ? :p

Q80-ChillGirl said...

LOL

Forza u read my thoughts! this is what i had in mind after i wrote the post, will such a thing be accepted in our community? we are already facing a cultural clash with facebook, how about the idea of posing anonymously for a blog in a not so big community where you know almost everyone :p and with fear of abuse is reoccurring in people's minds!! along with the idea of 3eeb o fashla?

Bloggerista said...

thx for sharing :)

it's good to know that something beneficial could come out of sleepless nights

Q80-ChillGirl said...

lol :p

dear fashionista, glad u liked it, his blog is fun :Di enjoyed shuffling his archives ams hmm technically today elfajer :p

Anonymous said...

I like the style of your blog! It looks really great.