Sunday 18 July 2010

199 : looking for comfort around


Today was so busy & hectic that I could not even eat or have my daily water dose, not that I had not time but when I get busy, food & water become an accessory only remembered when very hungry/thirsty :p

And among the very busy day, I spotted this cloud, with the shades of the sunlight that's fading away around it, it was a pleasant view to see, I took a pause from people around me, took a picture on the go, and smiled :] I really appreciate simple things that make me smile & ease the stress, load of a busy day as today.

Good night :}

3 comments:

M7md Ghazi said...

love this picture and I love your blog :) keep it up gurl ..

M7md Ghazi said...

very nice picture ~ love it <3
and nice blog keep it up .. :)

Q80-ChillGirl said...

M7md Ghazi
THANK YOU :D and very sorry for the late reply