Saturday 13 November 2004

Join us to SPANK THE MONKEY @ Desperately Wandering

This is a wonderful game am playing now :} try to beat my highest score which is to the moment ( 721 )

I LOVE THIS GAME

since I wrote a post I should note that the blog is owned by:

Misguided

the blog's URL :

Desperately Wandering


Its really a great blog that I only visited recently but didn't take a good look into it :} a lot of interesting stuff:

music

games

flash cool stuff like making ur own shouth park character

sites .. cool, thoughtful ones

NBA

AMAZING animation site :D

books any one?

Realistic

Jujitsu .. Want to know what it means ? Click it ;p

I used to make my own sentences with an old friend on MSN ;p (miss you :} a lot .. o dear friend)

Women rights

a word to Michael Moore



& alooooooooooooooooot to look for am still browsing :D I like the blog & definitely will write a review about it as soon as I read it all :D, for the 1st time am public about what is the up coming blog of the week :}, after all I wrote I wonder if people will still read the blog of the week thing hmm I will have to come up with a very interesting review.


9 comments:

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Its all what I felt after visiting ur blog which I really liked & t7saft that i kept it unvisited among my bookmarks :D & yesterday it moved to the daily visited folder, truelly u have alot of interresting things to read about & do :} just like the poor monkey that every one i know is spanking ;p. Thank you for such a varaiety in posts & very nice games too.

Q80-ChillGirl said...

BloBoz,

LoooooooooooooL

;p keep on trying its fun :D u will get it, just try to set a straight path for the mouse & speed is the solution @@ b fast while you move twards the poor monkey, ksr kha6ry mn kethr ma tkafa5.

Q80-ChillGirl said...

LOL :D well till now am posted as the highest BUT maybee someone will beat me :D, bs wallah tmeit ftra 6weela tl3b :}

tip: dont think of winning think of having a good time :}

Glad you liked the game dear :}

Purgatory said...

Q8CG, I should have mentioned this before, but I just remembered, bad bad bad :) spank the monkey ha ;)

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Bel3ks its fun try it :}

Purgatory said...

Q8CG, I like your innocence :)

Q80-ChillGirl said...

!!

Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

Misguided really has a cool blog! It's fun to see his perspective on things. Most important of all, the anime video clip with arabic music in the background =)

Q80-ChillGirl said...

D'n'G
E wallah so cool & fun as you said, u have to find somehting interresting u there i like the different topics he posts about. 5oosh blog :D