Saturday 22 January 2005

Geese, may & books



Saw these geese @ Al-Fanar complex "my fav. Complex in Kuwait I just love it there although not all of the shops I need are available there BUT I simply love it" I thought they were pretty cute but my sister thought they were scary!

I think "may" still has an effect till today since showtime had it on the movie channel yesterday & we saw most of it.. I thought it was a low budget horror film although the photography wasnt bad nor the effects, also the story was goodBUT can be improved.. Conclusion after we saw each other so close to each other by the end of the movie: WE HATE horror film :}

Out of the subject I can't get my self to read "the five people you meet in heaven" every time I read it I fall into sleep because lately the time that I feel am free to read in is my bed time :>, I should try to read it before this month ends & also try to make that un-read books pile get less & less.

9 comments:

Purgatory said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :)

Purgatory said...

Golden gurl, that is a joke between me and Q8CG ;)

Purgatory said...

Golden gurl, ma zafeeetech :)

nibaq said...

They are pretty cool, they are inside and outside of Fanar, well I dont know if they are still outside with that rain yesterday. It is nice seeing art like that in Kuwait.

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Purg :} sorry but i didnt get it?

Q80-ChillGirl said...

G0LDeNeYah-Q8

Slamtch 7bebty u had insomniah the ams :( 7safa lw adri chan yeet o solft m3ach 7safa chan ana weyach 3la purg ;p,,, & Yeah I know what u mean about sharg & marina but u have to admit sharg is a must go to when ur shopping u cant skip it :> especially that they have an MTC branch now where i always go pay my bill after work its totally empty in the afternoon great for shopping, Bel-fanar the geese wont fall they are pretty well attached ;p, my sister hated them coz as she said they didnt look nice some of their features were not sculptured+colored well! ,, but i liked them ;p

Q80-ChillGirl said...

nibaq

yes I loved them since itsa nice touch & a change is always good :} especially if its creative bs 7safa i didnt notice if there was any outside! i might go there soon so i will check it outside too :D thanx for the tip nibaq

Purgatory said...

Q8CG, I know but you will know later :)

Q80-ChillGirl said...

P72

okek :)