Saturday 12 June 2010

Blogger Template Designer!

Blogger made my day when I logged in yesterday to see that there is a new feature added, called "Blogger Template Designer"! A very simple WAY COOL tool to design your blog without needing to know much about HTML or CSS, It is as simple as copying and pasting, mixing and matching :]

I have been wanting to change my blog template but wanted to do it on my own, I managed to add a few codes here & there, a little font and color change but that was it :p So now am in between keeping my blog the same way it was 6 years ago "in about a month my beloved blog will be 6!" or change things a bit?

In the meantime I will enjoy playing with my template designer :p Now I can simply expand the posting space without going through the coding hustle :p so I can post large videos for a change :D


2 comments:

Marzouq said...

I like having so many choices with Wordpress! I think its time you made the switch :P

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Marzouq
et9adeg madri leish mabi wordpress, I guess am used to blogger lol, watch out for my blog's next new look, soon!