Friday 11 July 2008

Animation makes me happy! VS pixar Easter egg!

I am crazy about Scrat from Ice Age of course I thought the first part didn't give him enough space to appear in, however he made me laugh my head off when he did appear and chased the acorn! And in part two man did he make me laugh! I could not hold my self at the Piranha's scene it was hilarious along with this character a mammoth thought she was a possum and her possum brothers Crash & Eddie were not less crazy, their stunts miniclip that was in the DVD says it all. Ice age 2 is the only sequal that was better than the first part in my opinion :) of course bourne series [ One - Two - Three ] are a favorite of mine too! although I still have the untimatum to see ;p its still on my to be sceen list!

Ice age 3 is on the way next summer :D Can't wait till its out

Moreover, I will go see Wall-E today :D I don't think it will be an amazing one, it looks cute but I don't think it will be that funny, this is my pre-movie thoughts lets see if they change by this afternoon :D

I am very thankful that the animation making got this advanced, I'm so crazy about animated movies, yet still enjoy the good-old classic hand drawn Beauty and The Beast! and many others who were very popular in the 90's when I was a teenager :)

Check this video out where they say that Wall E is Pixar's Easter egg! is it true :D if so than this is so much fun :D I think I will see those movies again tonight ;p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone's been talking about how great Wall-E is! I haven't seen it yet so tell us what you think of the movie :)

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Aurous

will do :D got home an hour ago and now will write the review

Marzouq said...

I do like Pixar and what they do! I hope they make a more adultish movie which is childish!!! I'm hoping for a hit from them, something new...

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Marzouq

I agree, I think if they get a little more serious they will come up with something nice, but i would not want them to be more serious :p i like a good laugh