Tuesday 8 July 2008

Why I love google?

One of the most AMUSING things google does is to celibrate and event/ artist or anything interesting for one day by transforming their logo into something reflecting that event, giving us a simple visual representation of a piece from human history :)





Yesterday 7.7.2008 was the 121st birthday of the late Mark Chagall, personally I'm familliar with the name Chagall and little of his work but not really KNOW his work well, this is a chance for me to do so :D this is my home work for tonight! and im loving google more and more.

6 comments:

Emarket said...

they introduce icons throughout thier simple website ( simple in the out , complicated in the inside ) . i use google everyday for everything and simply it gives the answer .
i use it as a calculater e.g 1+1 , then the result comes up , even for complicated mathmatical equations .

i use it to get exchange rate directly , they have so many things

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Sailor

google is amazing! type anything and poof its there! and although yahoo and msn USED to have good search engines but now they are way less efficient than google, my second best site that i also visit daily is the great wikipedia :D

Marzouq said...

I sometimes think that they do go overboard with it! But sometimes they do have interesting information!

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Marzouq

maybe u feel so bec. they dont have a spacific line or type of info. to introduce? one time its art the other its space :) etc

Traveleer said...

my mind says google but my heart says yahoo.

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Traveleer

I feel the same, and I still go to yahoo for the movies mostly I like the Yakoo movies page, very short to the point unlike imdb who has more info true but lacks the simple interface