Monday 6 December 2010

340 : Nike + iPod


When I first got my Nike gym shoe a while ago, the worker in Go Sport told me about the sensor space under the shoe pad that links your workout with the iPod. After searching around I knew about how Nike & Apple teamed up to make this lovely tiny piece of technology that happened to work perfectly with my nano :>

I got it as a gift from a dear friend, however it seems that I must get the receiver to connect it with the iPod, and will review it fully when I do try it :] The idea of tracking my calories and workout time is exciting, yet I don't know why I think its too much technology around! So how does the connection work, and is it safe/healthy to be connected in this way? Guess it needs a search

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

try to download (Nike+ Gps ) it's in the app store if u have an iPod touch or an iPhone , anyways I just bought also the Nike +iPod , there should be another piece which u connect to ur iPod then u can start rockin :)
yalomar

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Y

thank you very much :D u've been very helpful & right, coz i have to get the receiver piece since i have a nano for gym :>