Monday 27 December 2010

361 : Nimbus


Decided to go with Nimbus gray for my room :}

I went with gray or grey, because I wanted a neutral color to go with my white ceiling & my "to be decided" Black & White furniture, allowing me to enter BOLD really sharp colors around the room like bedsheets, cushions, couch,,, etc

I'm almost done with furniture, I have an idea what do I want, BUT the dilemma now is with the lighting, what I know for sure is that I have to be ready by this weekend as per dad's request so we can start soon. I'm excited and want to start my annual leave with a new room :>

3 comments:

BeBe said...

Nice
El fal li , ham Ana Ga3da a4yer
Bs loni atwqa3 93b nfs el lylac mayl ll grey
La tnseen trawena e natija ;)

Traveleer said...

good luck :) you are brave. I wouldn't go for grey for the bedroom.

Q80-ChillGirl said...

BeBe

Inshallah will do :> lylac is amazing! and very soothing, perfect for bedroom *2 thumbs up*

Traveleer

:p am brave, with colors I have no boundaries ,, I think it all depends on the shade you choose :} all colors are lovely