Tuesday 7 December 2004

An other side of ME!

I have a lot to say but very distracted & a lot of crowded thoughts are in my mind!! So I thought about not writing & just show you the artistic me :},,

This is some of my work,, not all named and the names used (in the links) just for uploading but they also express the state of mind at that time not the actual name of the drawing,, that is because I tend to draw my thoughts & feelings more than actual visible things,, I never did a portrait, not good at it,, however will take drawing classes to learn more about one of my favorite past time activity...

Here goes nothing @@,, REMEMBER PEOPLE, these are NOT portraits they are my mental view of something :}

P.S:
*The colors are not so clear since they are shot with my mobile cam... sorry :}
*Click for a bigger size.









Tulips, since they are my LOVE & PASSION they have a big chunk of my thoughts :},, & seeing them can change A LOT in me :} especially if am depressed











FIN

I've always wanted to use this word :D

13 comments:

Q80-ChillGirl said...

thanx Purg.72
:}

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Mashkooora dear :D

Q80-ChillGirl said...

BloBoZ,,

THANX :D dear,, glad u liked them

PIß said...

cute drawings, nice

Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

The first three are very cutesy but the last three drove me crazy. They looked familiar. Ga3da afakir where did I see those before? lol a'7ir shay 6ila3 the pics you posted reminded me of your drawings :P

Jelly Belly said...

al7emdallah your mental view is very colorful, that's healthy. I like :)

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Sky Walker

Glad u liked them dear :D,, thanx for the nice words

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Puss-In-Boots

glad u liked them :D

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Drunk'n'Gorgeous

LOL hatha o ana 7a66a gblhum note that they are tulips my fav. flowers o loooya o u didnt know where you saw them LOL :D,, u will get bored of tulips around me ;p

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Jelly Belly,

thanx dear, glad u liked them.. Oo in the end i am optemistic so i tend to go with bright colors eventually :}

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Hi there SW :}

No its not mine,, i 1st posted it here:
http://chilloutkuwait.blogspot.com/2004/07/love-love-love-by-yoshika-loving-work.html

its by "Yoshika Murakami" which I found suddenly on the net & fell in love with the "love love love" painting :} more on the artist & the painting is here :

http://www.allinto.com/ArtistPort.asp?ArtistID=453054724

Unfortunatelly his personal gallery is still under construction ,, but the link above will give u a hint about his work :>

Anonymous said...

I like your drawing and it shows alot from your personality. You do your drawing with colors unlike me ;) 3ayala la teshofeen my drawing. They are pretty weird drawing and odd ones :P

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Maryam,

I like your drawing and it shows alot from your personality. You do your drawing with colors unlike me ;) 3ayala la teshofeen my drawing. They are pretty weird drawing and odd ones :P

thanx dear :D glad u liked them,, colors are a must be in what i draw i think it reflects the feelings while the shaper are reflecting the ideas ,, oO both feelings & ideas form what you draw :},, if ur not a coloring fan then my sisters love you LOL :} both of them only use either coal or pencils to draw & of course that would need a good creative mind to play with the color shades to creat a nice peice, and i do see one colored paintings (especially detailed ones) take more efford than the coloured ones since u want to represent a thing or an idea in one color :},, a thing that takes alot of patience & a good eye to know the light's effect on the object etc. :}

and i will be more than glad to see some of ur work :}