Tuesday 21 December 2004

Work update since last week

This week & the week before I have been

Busy

Tired

Busy

Tired

Busy

Tired

Busy

Tired

Busy

Tired

Busy

Tired

*Will take advantage of my day off from work which is tomorrow, to apply to more places, Wish me luck!

*I need to vent, that woman with me in the work team is really getting on my nerves with her stupid YET hard to believe that they are un-deliberate mistakes.. The same woman that disagreed "coz am the so called NEW girl, inexperienced one too" to let me do the work by the new way proposed & kept going on & on that this is a silly way to work in.

*After she gave me unchecked work + incomplete tables,, that resulted in edits that if done will consume time more than establishing a whole new file (only 4 edits took me 3 days at the average of 6 hours on the PC non-stop!) and it contains "as I found out while checking the file before signing it in" more than 10 mistakes & horrible ones I must say, a KG student wouldn't commit them let aside an "EXPERIENCED" employee.

*No hard feelings towards experience its the arrogance & the un-acceptance for new ideas that bothered me, not only they didn't accept it they FOUGHT to not let me implement it, but they didn't know am not an easy girl :}.

* After a lot of thinking I decided to do the whole (approx. 40 MB Excel) file again (containing more than 7500 tables, original are around 88 the rest are dragged from the original ones but need to add formulas for calculating the totals for 7 tables in each sheet & that's in 10 sheets out of 11 since the last sheet is designed to check the accuracy of the entered data) , this time with my own hands & no interference by her..

* Will Sign in both files (original one half corrupted by her, and the new one completely by me) & will see who is more experienced now! And to teach them a lesson before they brag on how much experience they have & I lack to CHECK on their work before signing it in, which is the ABC of being in work.. But hey this is government work who needs to check?! If they are sure they will get the same paid check as the ones who really WORK, hmm maybe a little bit more with experience & more relations at work they can get more.

11 comments:

Purgatory said...

Yeah fight fight fight! chop their heads!

Q80-ChillGirl said...

P72

LOL ,, well I intend to fight with my brain & hard work :}.

Q80-ChillGirl said...

My Dream,

THAAAAAAAANX :D i need it :}

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Alexis

Your the best :} thank you a LOOOOOT, it really means alot thank you sooo much.. And ur right I should not over do it especially around people that might not appreciate the hard work I do. Again :} thanx

Purgatory said...

Q8CG, la chop their heads down with a big cutter

nibaq said...

mmm. (Girls + Excel) = Hot

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Purg72

I can't :} its not my way to do it, besides why end their lifes & get my hands messy while with my brain & hard work I can shut them up + keep it simple :>

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Misguided,

Thank you dear that was a good boost :},, THANK YOU a looooooooooot for the encouragement :} i will work hard & keep you updated

Q80-ChillGirl said...

nibaq,

Actually my brain gets hot when i see my self around (......) kind of ppl :D, then i calm me down & get it into work bec. i can't win when i can't think right.

Jelly Belly said...

Hang in there Kido...I'm glad to know that you are not a quitter and you'll prove them wrong.

Q80-ChillGirl said...

JB :}

Thanx dear inshallah I will :>, & will keep u updated.