Sunday 5 December 2004

Work !!

New stuff happening:


  • More reliability on me, more responsibilities, more work = me happy
  • The new manager is kicking things up :} I love her.
  • The worst thing about working with women, is that they are women :} with all do respect to all women & me 1st.
  • New girl still gets on my nerves, especially that she ALWAYS knows every thing & what's right is definitely what she said, even with your name! She can have an opinion & thinks before you even open your mouth she is right about it.
  • Got into a silly discussion + argument with one old woman at work, conclusion: since we are new (who proposed the new line for work) then we have to listen to the old people even if they make things harder!
  • Will be assigned to a new line of work that includes going to schools to supervise & teach them how to use the new Oracle data base system installed. Meaning I will work at schools @@ it will be hard especially some of the workers there don't know what is windows, let aside Oracle.
  • STILL bureaucracy rules, hence I don't find my self still, but have to admit its becoming better & better.
  • However, STILL I will hope for a better other work place, but currently I will work hard & have fun while doing it because every tiny bit of work is an added plus to my experience in life.

12 comments:

Jelly Belly said...

That's the attitude, keep it positive and good luck in teaching! let us know how it works out.
o Allah yekon eb 3oonich :)

Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

Hello Darling *hughugs Chill* It's been awhile! Shlonish Shakhbarish Shimsawyish? I'm glad you're busy with work and having fun with it too! G'luck! ^_^

Q80-ChillGirl said...

JB :}

thanx dear for your nice wishes :D,,will keep you updated for sure :D akeed bt7al6am lmn ey6al3oon my eyes the school workers

Q80-ChillGirl said...

D'n'G

Hi where have you been @@ *hugs u back, o tkf5ch in the same time*,, missed you :}.. thanx for the nice wishes.. prepare to be killed :D

Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

Ouch! Meanie =( Where have I been? Where have you been? If you actually READ my blog, you'd know ina I'm broke (no credit on mobile so no outgoing text msgs or phone-calls), homeless, and dying! Ok, not really dying and I'm not really homeless, just roomless. Plus I'm busy doing... stuff :P

I WILL call you soon, and I will call Toomz and Amunki and Peach and everyone else who wants me to call them, just as soon as I'm done with all this redecorating bizbiz :P Please be patient and forgive me! =(

Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

Me sorry me sorry please don't kill me~!

Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

Me sorry me sorry please don't kill me~!

Q80-ChillGirl said...

LoooooooooooooooooooooooooL

I KNOW UR BROKE i read ur blog & the sushi thing,, o me & tooMz the other day thought u were busy but still i missed u so much that i wanted to kill u LOL,, i just came home... oO good luck with deciding the color for ur wlaas although i think that .... OPSY that should b in ur blog not mine ;p

Drunk'n'Gorgeous said...

Bil3aks i'7thay ra7tich

Mi Casa Su Casa (my blog is your blog)

3ala kayfy atarjim :P

Anyways you and Toomz baskum 7ash feenee min waray! I have an awesome idea but I'll tell you later 3ashan maly '7ulg shisma illy yigra your blog yidish 3ar'6 :D

a7ib at7arash haha

I've missed you too sweetie bas yalla 3ad you have to forgive me!

Q80-ChillGirl said...

I do forgive you shd3waa @@,, am just teasing u & giving u a hard time :D

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Misguided

:$ am blushing,, thanx for the nice complements. Actually am still new at the game but am a fast learner & just like to know every thing even if I dont nor will have to use it when it comes to computers :} am curious about UNIX + MAC & will got there & check them out ... as for the Oracle will you believe it if I told you I never used it in my line of work but I got an A in DBMS & loved every thing about Databases it was/still a mental game how to design them & find out what is the Entity & what is the Attribute, key & candidate Key I loved that subject & the Dr too :}... Also made a mini-project delt with an oil company database & with this slight expereience that i wouldnt call a9ln experience i discovered some STUPID errors in programming the database for the ministry! its really silly here I mean simple logical errors that any programer shouldnt miss...

but when it comes to windows am good & flexible, will post more on the things am talking about in more details.. Back to Oracle, well its a program that uses SQL= Standard Query Language , windows enabled, to enable companies to establish a database program that contains all the important info. about products, employees & to even organize & scedule .. & what I have to deal with is to teach the users how to use it properly & not fall into errors of missing data ,, which is what am writing about now for the manager that it can be done from the database programming a9ln & we dont have to go through that delima of personal teaching.. will keep u posted

Mestansa Chill Girl ;p

Q80-ChillGirl said...

DBMS= Data Base Management Systems ,, a copurse in KU from MIS my minor'r requirements