Monday 27 December 2004

Sleep day

I declare today Monday is the sleep day here in Q80-Chill Girl's land, I am extremely exhausted with work so today I will sleep early.

The most interesting thing today is some how I remembered the school life (since my work place is very close to UK- the shweikh campus) & how I didn't do a lot of things I wanted to, like writing in the University paper or join the Art group there, I really feel that I didn't do much in college I was pretty quiet except for the last year then I had some action.

I also noticed today on the way to work this morning that there are less cars in the streets @!@ or am I imagining?! Or maybe all those people who used to stuff the streets on the way to work are taking vacations!

I fell in love with this picture the moment I saw it, its truly amazing :} the decorations are soooooooo like my taste since I do like the shades of brown to copper, gives me a warm feeling of course with glitter added to the combination I would end up with the shades of the most colors I have around (clothes/makeup) note: glitter with make up not with clothes :}

I hope tomorrow I can write a more meaningful post :} am tired folks so bare with my blah blah blah's (when ever I say this word "Blah" I can't help remembering this teacher's way of saying it with a french accent, he was a great teacher, pitty I only had one course with him).

8 comments:

Jelly Belly said...

Nomat al3awafi sweetie :)

Purgatory said...

Blah :P

Ra-1 said...

LOL I remember this teacher...he is a good one
I took one course with him too :)
so you studied MIS???

Q80-ChillGirl said...

JB

thanx dear allah y3afeech, o shkle 2day will do the same ;p

Q80-ChillGirl said...

P72,

Naaah not like his ;p, u didnt get the accent

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Ra-1

I took QM130 with him on my graduation course LOL elnas 5al9een mnha o ana twni a5eth'ha, I had MIS as my minor which later on I regret the fact I didnt take my major in CBA too. Don't ask why but i took QM130 in the graduation course after i finished most of the MIS requirements.. being the oldest one (me & my gf) was hillarious we felt like 3yayez in there ;p mako 98 ella the two of us elbaje duf3at 2000 o more ;p but it was a peice of cake simple a free A
:}
Were u minoring in MIS too ?

Q80-ChillGirl said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

:D 9j 9j am sleepy head 7dy n3sana see me today (wednesday)'s post ,, although I loved the song & its soooooooo tempting to let me get up but I couldnt.. this is my limit I guess I have been consuming my self latelly in work thats why am sleeping my head off today & tomorrow I will rise & shine :}.

Blog of the year post, hmm that was also proposed by purgatory 72 ,,, I will think about it & might do a big "best of 2004 post"

Q80-ChillGirl said...

me=my

see am that sleepy!
:}