Monday, 27 December 2004

Sleep day

I declare today Monday is the sleep day here in Q80-Chill Girl's land, I am extremely exhausted with work so today I will sleep early.

The most interesting thing today is some how I remembered the school life (since my work place is very close to UK- the shweikh campus) & how I didn't do a lot of things I wanted to, like writing in the University paper or join the Art group there, I really feel that I didn't do much in college I was pretty quiet except for the last year then I had some action.

I also noticed today on the way to work this morning that there are less cars in the streets @!@ or am I imagining?! Or maybe all those people who used to stuff the streets on the way to work are taking vacations!

I fell in love with this picture the moment I saw it, its truly amazing :} the decorations are soooooooo like my taste since I do like the shades of brown to copper, gives me a warm feeling of course with glitter added to the combination I would end up with the shades of the most colors I have around (clothes/makeup) note: glitter with make up not with clothes :}

I hope tomorrow I can write a more meaningful post :} am tired folks so bare with my blah blah blah's (when ever I say this word "Blah" I can't help remembering this teacher's way of saying it with a french accent, he was a great teacher, pitty I only had one course with him).

9 comments:

Jelly Belly said...

Nomat al3awafi sweetie :)

Purgatory said...

Blah :P

Ra-1 said...

LOL I remember this teacher...he is a good one
I took one course with him too :)
so you studied MIS???

Q80-Chill Girl said...

JB

thanx dear allah y3afeech, o shkle 2day will do the same ;p

Q80-Chill Girl said...

P72,

Naaah not like his ;p, u didnt get the accent

Q80-Chill Girl said...

Ra-1

I took QM130 with him on my graduation course LOL elnas 5al9een mnha o ana twni a5eth'ha, I had MIS as my minor which later on I regret the fact I didnt take my major in CBA too. Don't ask why but i took QM130 in the graduation course after i finished most of the MIS requirements.. being the oldest one (me & my gf) was hillarious we felt like 3yayez in there ;p mako 98 ella the two of us elbaje duf3at 2000 o more ;p but it was a peice of cake simple a free A
:}
Were u minoring in MIS too ?

The Truth said...

Wake up, wake up! you sleepy head
Get up, get up, get out of bed,
Cheer up, cheer up the sun is red
Live, love, laugh and be happy.

What if I've been blue?
Now I'm walkin' through fields of flow'rs;

The rain may glisten
but still I listen
for hours and hours.

I'm just a kid again,
doin' what I did again,
Singin' a song,


There is got to be a blog of the year award....Right?

Q80-Chill Girl said...

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

:D 9j 9j am sleepy head 7dy n3sana see me today (wednesday)'s post ,, although I loved the song & its soooooooo tempting to let me get up but I couldnt.. this is my limit I guess I have been consuming my self latelly in work thats why am sleeping my head off today & tomorrow I will rise & shine :}.

Blog of the year post, hmm that was also proposed by purgatory 72 ,,, I will think about it & might do a big "best of 2004 post"

Q80-Chill Girl said...

me=my

see am that sleepy!
:}