Tuesday, 9 August 2005

Busy @!@ but me likey!

lately I have been so busy that I barely find enough time to sleep! am an 8+ hour of sleep kind of girl :} I VALUE sleep time very much.

I barely sleep 5 hours?

My day starts @ 5:30am till 12:00pm non-stop! "in & out of the house", well maybe a few brakes for meals & showers. Although its exhausting especially that am not used to this life style, am a home person, now it changed, not so bad! But I think I will take a lot to adjust to it. Still the feeling of having an aim & going to it is nice :} .. Even if your path is not straight! a zigzag is fine as long as it ends there!


P.S: I hooooope I will get it! .. If I do I shall talk if not I shall remain silent for ever ;p

4 comments:

Spontaneousnessity said...

I don't know how I got here but gosh I know exactly how that feels! am like that now too it's kinda exhausting but am happy with it, it feels good to go to sleep knowing that I have stuff to do tomorrow, am an active person I I believe that since you get to live once you might as well make the best out of it :)

yalla best of luck inshalla :)

Corazon Dividido said...

CG,

I am happy that your day is filled with purpose and direction. There is nothing better than having a goal, something in your sights that puts that zip in your step, makes you feel that you can't wait to go out and make your way. But this feeling sometimes makes you sleep deprived. zzzzzz I have to wake up at 4:30am and I sometimes am so sleepy that half way through the day I realize that I don't remember anything about the morning! I hope you can start getting more sleep, try a hot shower before bed, and keep all the lights low for awhile before sleep time, and if all else fails take a Panadol nighttime! :0)

P.SS:I hope that your wish comes true, I will pray,do a little dance whatever it takes for you to get your wish! Good Luck

Q80-Chill Girl said...

Spontaniousnessity :}

Am glad you made it here, thank you for commenting its a pleasure to have you dear ...


Thank you for your nice wish & hope you too get all the best in life :>

Q80-Chill Girl said...

CoRaZoOoN DiviDiDooooo :}

hello there :> ,, well the sleep most of the morning thing passed me today & for the past 3 days! LOL I really feel that there is a gap in my memory from 6-8 am ;p .. but tonight am going to bed early & going out to get some scented candels am out of'em! they do good too.

P.S: thank you so much for your nice wishe dear :) as for the issue I was hoping unfortunatelly it didnt happin :/ BUT am A OK :D there is a lot to come!!